Each and every month, 100,000 people make their way onto our site. That’s a lot of eyes and exposure for your article. So, whether you want to write about positioning pitfalls or competitor intel shortcuts, if you’ve got the words, we’ve got the platform.
Not to brag 💁🏼♀️, but we have the largest, most concentrated community of product marketers. On the planet. When you publish stuff with us, it gets seen, read and appreciated by 1,000s of people just like you.
We don’t just cap the benefits there though. As well as being featured on the site, your article will be:
- Shared in our #freshcontent channel and newsletter in Slack (7,000+ PMM members in each),
- Promoted across all our social profiles - LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook,
- Featured in our monthly email newsletter (disclaimer, space is limited so only the most popular pieces will make it), and
- Put in front of product marketers from big-name businesses like:
Ready to share your expertise and make an industry-wide name for yourself?
Here’s how to contribute
Step 1: submit your subject
Before you put finger to keyboard, drop us a line and let us know what you want to write about. Some popular topics include:
- Messaging & positioning
- Go-to-Market strategies
- Competitive intel
- Customer & market research
- Product marketing leadership.
If you’re struggling for inspo, here are some ideas.
Step 2: follow the rules
We’re a reasonable bunch and we don’t expect too much, but what we do ask for is:
- Articles to be no shorter than 500 words
- Any pictures included to be royalty-free
- A picture to sit with your contributor profile
- A short bio (200 characters or less)
- You follow our contributor style guide.
Also, individual contributions shouldn’t be promoting your company’s products or services. For that sort of stuff, we have sponsorship opportunities.
Step 3: submit your work
Either send us (Rich and Bryony) a message on Slack or reach us on email and remember to include the link/attachment to your article along with your profile pic and bio - if you’re not already set-up as a contributor, that is.
Already published something awesome elsewhere?
Not a problem. With custom canonical links, you can still share it with our audience too.
Yawn 🥱, time for the boring bits…
We include images with every post. Stock photography will be chosen by our team and will be posted with your entry unless you have a particular image you wish to use. By including any photos, screenshots, or images, you consent to allow Product Marketing Alliance to post this image with proper credit to you and/or the creator.
Links in your post should be relevant to the story you’re telling and provide context to your audience. When referring to another article or piece of research, please use proper citation or link to the source material.
We reserve the right to use any and all contributed content, with credit to any authors, in its entirety or in portions for promotional purposes, including in social media, other blogs, or newsletters. Product Marketing Alliance may choose to cross-post to Medium, LinkedIn, or other blogging services.