We’re the world’s biggest community of product marketers with one mission...to support, share with and learn from even more product marketers. To do that, we need you.
Shaping the next evolution of product marketing.
In the scheme of things, product marketing’s still a relatively new role. You know it exists, we know it exists, but others don’t. PMA Ambassadors are instrumental in helping us raise awareness to:
1. Welcome more product marketing enthusiasts into our community.
If you’re an Ambassador you’ll have seen the benefits first-hand and we don’t want to deprive others of that, right?
2. Define the role and bring the next generation into it.
The more people that know about product marketing the more prominent it will become. That means more talent, more recognition, and more influence.
3. Get product marketing a seat at the table.
You could say it’s only a matter of time until product marketers are understood by every member of the C-suite. We want to make that time now.
Learn more about our ambassadors here
The characteristics of a PMA Ambassador.
It’s an outrageously overused word, we know, but we want people who’re genuinely excited by and committed to product marketing - because we are, and our ambassadors need to reflect our values.
Don’t worry, we’re not asking for blood, sweat and tears. Core to being a PMA Ambassador is helping spread the word, so we’re after people who already are, or pledge to be, part of online conversations.
Real change takes time and we want people to join us for the whole journey, not just one stop. Being an Ambassador won’t consume your time, all we ask for is a lasting relationship - AKA please don’t ghost us.
It’s not just all take...
We give a lot back too. Here are just some of the benefits of being a PMA Ambassador:
📚 Early and exclusive access to new products and reports
🎟 Free access to our membership plan and one event a year
📢 Reciprocal promotion on our site and social channels
👋🏻 Welcome pack stuffed with goodies when you come on board
😀 Actual input into shaping the future of PMA
☝🏽 Mentorship and online training opportunities to help advance your skills + career
What we ask for in return.
1️⃣ You help us shout about our work on social media
2️⃣ You contribute to our website at least twice a year
3️⃣ You help us out now and then with new releases
And that’s it. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, huh?
Become a PMA Ambassador.
If we’ve grabbed your interest with both hands and you’re ready to take the next step, apply to be an ambassador here. The form shouldn’t take any longer than 5-10 minutes to complete and once you’ve cleared that first hurdle, we’ll provide you with a little booklet explaining the ins and outs of being a PMA Ambassador.
In the meantime, if you’ve got any questions, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or find us (Richard King or Bryony Pearce) on Slack.
Not the right fit for you?
Not a problem. Here are a few other ways you can get involved:
- Tamara Grominsky
- Director Product Marketing, Unbounce
- "Tamara Grominsky is a Product Marketing and growth leader with over half a decade of experience bringing new products to market, positioning existing products for expansion and driving sustainable revenue growth at high tech companies.
- Her philosophy and approach to product marketing is centered on customer segmentation. A deep understanding of customers, their needs, and the value they seek drives everything she does, including go-to-market launch planning, pricing and packaging, and product adoption.
Raechel leads product marketing strategy for Olivine, a boutique collective of marketers and creatives. With a career that started in finance, she brings a unique analytical mindset with a focus on business goals to her creative work in marketing. She loves joining together teams across an entire organization to launch a brand new product.
Prior to joining Olivine Raechel worked at Intercom where she brought Articles and Operator—two of Intercom’s largest product releases—to market.
- Richard King
- Founder, Product Marketing Alliance
- Richard has spent the last decade managing development teams, marketing teams and product strategy for enterprise B2B SaaS companies. He's particularly passionate about the intersection of product, marketing, sales, and data.
- A passionate investor in early-stage companies who are looking for expertise in sales & marketing, strategy and management.