- Tamara Grominsky
- Director Product Marketing, Unbounce
- "Tamara Grominsky is a Product Marketing and growth leader with over half a decade of experience bringing new products to market, positioning existing products for expansion and driving sustainable revenue growth at high tech companies.
- Her philosophy and approach to product marketing is centered on customer segmentation. A deep understanding of customers, their needs, and the value they seek drives everything she does, including go-to-market launch planning, pricing and packaging, and product adoption.
Raechel leads product marketing strategy for Olivine, a boutique collective of marketers and creatives. With a career that started in finance, she brings a unique analytical mindset with a focus on business goals to her creative work in marketing. She loves joining together teams across an entire organization to launch a brand new product.
Prior to joining Olivine Raechel worked at Intercom where she brought Articles and Operator—two of Intercom’s largest product releases—to market.
- Richard King
- Product Marketing Lead, Acara
- Richard has spent the last decade managing development teams, marketing teams and product strategy for enterprise B2B SaaS companies. He's particularly passionate about the intersection of product, marketing, sales, and data.
- A passionate investor in early-stage companies who are looking for expertise in sales & marketing, strategy and management.