Last year’s edition of the State of Product Marketing report went down a treat; we were swamped with awesome feedback from the community, and we didn’t think twice about dipping our toe into the water again in 2020.
We’ll be releasing the report (which is sponsored by our friends over at Kompyte) on June 24th, but if you simply can’t wait to get stuck into some of the findings, don’t sweat it. This webcast’s dedicated to giving you a sneak peek into some of the report’s results, including:
📣 How often PMMs speak to their customers,
👀 How many products PMMs support,
💪 The average size of a product marketing team,
📊 Which OKRs matter most to PMMs,
Plus much, much more. 😎
Interested? Then join our very own Head of Content, Bryony Pearce, and:
- Farhan Manjiyani, Associate Product Marketing Manager at Qu POS
- Sapphire Reels, Senior Product Marketing Manger at Pluralsight
- JD Prater, Head of Product Marketing at Quora
- Rebecca Geraghty, Director, B2B Tech Product Marketer
- Marcus Andrews, Product Marketing Lead at HubSpot
For a fireside chat.
Get the lowdown. Get registered.
Date: Tuesday, June 23rd at 12pm EST / 4pm GMT / 9am PST