Join product marketing maestro Harvey Lee on Thursday, 25th February, as he spills the secret sauce to enhancing your product marketing career path and future prospects.
On the day, Harvey will be proving how your product marketing skills can be used to position yourself for success.
Take away actionable tips on career positioning, find out what an unbundled MBA-level business education looks like, and change the way you think about learning and professional training forever.
📆 When: February 25th
⏰ Duration: 90 mins
🎟 Time: 6:30pm GMT | 10:30am PST | 13:30pm EST
💻 Where: Online
💵 How much: $50
(Pssst, if you're a PMA member, you access for free - it's never too late 😉).
Whether you’re looking to level up at your current organization or make the leap to a multinational corporation, give yourself the competitive edge, toolset, and mindset to succeed.
What you’ll learn
- The core difference between working at a multinational versus start-up
- How to win at being regional
- The law of attraction
- Why positioning yourself is pivotal to success
- Why strategy pays so much more
- Conflict and contradiction at differing growth stages
- Why self-awareness is the key to unlocking your potential
- Unlock the skills and strategies to propel your career forward
- Learn how to influence in big teams
- Find out how to use your business education for maximum career benefit
Plus, much, much more.
About the instructor, Harvey Lee
With over 25 years in senior Product Marketing roles for companies such as Virgin, Microsoft, Kaspersky and Seiko Epson, Harvey Lee has a track record of helping businesses of all shapes, sizes and growth stages find the true value of their product or service.
Probably best known for being on the original launch team for Xbox and steering the hardware business through three console generations over a period of 12 years, Harvey has led global product marketing teams for multinationals based in the USA, UK, Russia, and Japan.
Known by those who have worked with him to be a strategic, yet practical and thoughtful leader, Harvey currently works for FTSE100 multinational AVAST as Global Product Director.