Coming very, VERY soon is an incredible masterclass covering absolutely everything you could possibly need to nail your product’s narrative. It’s delivered by Marcus Andrews, Pendo’s Director of Product Marketing. It’s awesome. And it could be yours.
Fancy getting a sneak peek inside? We can’t say we blame you, and you’re in luck - because you can.
🗓 When? January 19th
⏰ Time? 10am PST / 1pm EST / 6pm GMT
⏲ How long? 40 mins
🙋🏽♂️ How? Signup here
Throughout the 40-minute session, Marcus will be giving you:
- A 15-minute teaser of the course’s content
- A top-to-toe breakdown of what’s included when you enroll
- Plenty of time to ask any questions you have
A bit more about the narrative design masterclass
This course will equip you with everything you need to implement the narrative design process at your business. Whether you’re a Product Marketing Director looking to transform your company's positioning or an individual contributor PMM who just wants to blow away senior leadership with their storytelling skills, you name it, it’s got it.
An Introduction to Narrative Design
- Examples of Narrative Design in action
- Building a foundation for narrative design (positioning and team)
Instructions for how-to Design a Narrative
- A deep dive into each step of Narrative Design
- How-to research and add context to your narrative
- How-to test and defend your narrative
Creation process and rollout
- Steps in the creation process
- How-to rollout internally
- How-to create a narrative moat, through content
- How-to build a massive narrative driven product launch
Best practices for updating and building on your narrative
Sign up to the taster session >
And on top of allllll that, you’ll also be given access to an exclusive interview with Dave Gerhardt, CMO at Privy, your own narrative design deck, a private Slack channel, case studies, activities, and of course, your own narrative design certificate (if you pass all the exams 😉).
Register your interest and be the first in the know when it lands. 👇