Coming soon. The marketing masterclass of all masterclasses courtesy of Privy's Director of Marketing, Daniel Murphy.
In it, we'll be exploring everything from marketing essentials and the buying funnel to customer marketing and relationship-building - and then some. Get your interest registered. 👇
A bit about Daniel:
Dan's a startup marketer with 8 years of experience helping SaaS startups grow. He currently leads brand & product marketing at Privy.com - the #1 reviewed sales app in the Shopify App Store and one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S (named on Inc's 5000 list).
Here's his career highlight reel:
- In his first 6 months at Privy his team has grown trials 50%, launched the world's first marketplace for small ecommerce brands (2,500+ stores and counting) and grew traffic to our blog 37% YOY.
- His talk "The Three Stages of Product Marketing And Why Your Product Marketing Work Must Change At Each Stage" was voted #1 favorite session by attendees at the 2020 Product Marketing Festival.
- He co-authored the book "This Won't Scale" with Dave Gerhardt, former VP of Marketing at Drift in 2018.
- He joined the Drift marketing team in 2017 when the team was only 5 marketers, and helped scale it to over 40 by the end of 2019
- He helped Onshape grow their lead generation from 0-30,000 leads per month in just 15 months (2015-2016).
- He built HubSpot's customer review program, helping the company generate 1,000s of customer reviews on sites like G2 Crowd, TrustRadius and the Salesforce AppExchange (2013).