Sales enablement forms a big part of most product marketers’ day-to-day. That’s a fact, and we know this because of the 2,000+ PMMs who participated in this year’s State of Product Marketing report, almost three quarters (73.8%) said creating sales collateral formed part of their key responsibilities.
With that in mind, we decided to dig a little deeper into the world of sales enablement with our impending Sales Enablement Landscape report. But first, we need your help.
Within the report, we’ll be addressing and unpacking the answers to important sales enablement questions, like:
- Who owns sales enablement?
- Which sales enablement assets are most effective?
- How do different companies organize their sales enablement efforts?
- Which are the best sales enablement tools on the market?
- How often do sales enablement sessions typically happen?
- Do PMMs measure the effectiveness of their sales enablement work?
- How much influence do product marketers feel like they have in the sales enablement process?
And a TON more.
Have your say. Take the survey. 👇
Pssst. Wanna catch-up on some of our previous reports? Head here.