A little bit about Kelly
Kelly Anderson, Product Marketing Manager at Google, is a PMM leader with diverse experience in bringing solutions to the market, driving product adoption, building product strategies, influencing senior and international teams, and learning technical concepts quickly.
Previously a PMM at Microsoft, Kelly has a proven ability to clearly communicate, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, and deliver solutions that meet customer needs.
Key talking points
- What Kelly's product marketing team looks like at Google, in terms of numbers and roles.
- Important things to consider when creating a go-to-market strategy.
- How to develop an existing GTM strategy.
- Challenges Kelly has faced when devising strategies - and how she overcame them.
- The process of taking products and features to market at Google, and how this compares with Microsoft.
Plus much, much more...
Want to get involved?
If you wanna flex your podcast skills and appear on Product Marketing Life, contact Rose and register your interest: email@example.com.