Competitive intelligence interview questions
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of the types of questions that you may ask around competitive intel in an interview:
- Questions that focus on competitors that offer a similar product or service
- Questions that focus on competitors that solve similar problems,
- How competitors communicate their brand identity and mission,
- Questions that focus on their strategic planning, and
- How to differentiate between competitors and potential partners/allies.
Let's dive in.